Click the above link to find out more about this tragic story. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the young trooper who was critically injured this morning on I-75. Reports suggest that he was hit by a 22 year old male driver from Vandalia after exiting his patrol car to investigate a single car crash. Please be extra cautious when you see those flashing lights! Traffic incidents are the single greatest cause of police deaths in Ohio.
- Congrats to Richard Moorman for graduating from #GeorgetownLaw ! 22 hours ago
- injured in an auto accident? Call us today at 513.932.2121 for an experienced, knowledgeable attorney. 1 week ago
- RT @latimes: Speaking at Ohio State, Obama urges graduates to be 'active citizens' lati.ms/kJbDn 2 weeks ago
- RT @GabeMoormanLaw: My new single was released today! Give @FromMidnightOn a listen. If not for #FMO, then for co-producer @blessidband! ht… 2 weeks ago
- RT @blessidband: Retweet if you want to hear some new Blessid Union of Souls music! #BUOS facebook.com/BlessidUnion 2 weeks ago